- New three-story school surrounded by mixed residential buildings.
- Façade articulation and material pallet blends with surroundings.
- Site development within landscape areas provide space for outdoor play.
- Expansive glass surfaces with shade control permit significant natural light to interiors.
- Using energy modeling design maximizes green school credits.
- Glass enclosed main stair provides views to play areas and park.
The school provides 17 classrooms for 306 students and includes two multi-purpose rooms.
The building is a concrete structure with a highly efficient precast concrete, curtain wall and metal rainscreen envelope that exceeds energy code requirements.
The interiors use a variety of materials that tie together common and classroom spaces with a soft yet vibrant color palette.